Tuesday, February 07, 2006

salvation in five minutes

I recommend believing in some kind of religion or path in life. I came to this realization after have a Near Death Experience when I was younger and was not a believer. I believe a person can believe in any one of the many and common religions out there that promote justice, unity, and harmony but with in that religion must fully believe that somehow, someway they are "destined for a good afterlife" . If a person does this even once in their life, I think at least a part of their spirit will be saved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Ummm, I agree but now I am so curious about your near death experience! You can't mention it then not share! What happened? I'm glad you're here to tell about it.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jeff McDonald said...

Anyone that wants to read my story please email me and I will be happy to send it to you. I am just not sure if I should post the story or not but I will think about it.

8:49 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

came to me once, this revelation. difficult to explain in words. its a feeling. happy valentine's day jeff :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Jeff McDonald said...

Thanks boo

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home